The mission of the Bureau is to formulate the ROP annual national budget in line with approved developmental plans including the compilation of relevant economic and socio-demographic statistics to support policy and planning analysis, and certify the availability of funds for expenditures.
The Bureau is organized into 2 offices: (1) Office of Management and Budget; and (2) Office of Planning and Statistics. The Bureau serves the Executive Branch and, through the President, the other branches as well as states and agencies of the Republic.
The Bureau primarily deals with governmental agencies including State Governments on budgetary matters but also deals with the private sector through the compilation of statistics and national planning efforts. The Bureau also interacts regularly with international and regional organizations on financial and technical issues relating to finance, statistics and planning.
- 2014 – 1st Qtr Economic Indicators Release
- 2013 – 4th Qtr Economic Indicators Release
- 2013 – 3rd Qtr Economic Indicators Release
- 2013 – 2nd Qtr Economic Indicators Release
- General Data Dissemination System (GDDS)
- 2012 ROP Statistical Yearbook
- 2006 Household Income & Expenditure Survey Report
- 2005 Census of Population & Housing
- 2005 Census Monograph Final Report
- 2004 Palau Tourism Survey
- 2003 Population & Environment Survey
- 2002-2003 Statistical Yearbook
- 2000 Census of Population & Housing
- 1997 Bridge Census
- 1995 Census of Population & Housing
National Development Strategies
3rd Floor, Executive Building
Ngerulmud, Palau 96939
Tel. (680) 767-1269
P.O. Box 6011
Koror, Palau 96940